Welcome to BookNerja!
We have got nice and newly built apartments in central Nerja.
We've been active in Nerja since 2004 offering hotels, apartments, Day trips and services. We provide for individuals and group bookings. We will help you to get the most out of your stay with great accomodations and experiences in beautiful surroundings, regardless if you come here for vacation, celebrations or work. We aim to give the best service possible and our accomodations have free wireless internet in all rooms and roof terraces with swimming pool.
Book your accomodation and services online with our
secure and encrypted bank connection!
Nerja is the most precious jewel on the Spanish coast!
There are many reasons why to choose Nerja
- Nerja is situated on the far east side of Costa Del Sol, also called Costa Tropical. Here we have a special micro-climate and statistically the best weather in Europe during the winter. Nerja offers more than 300 days of sun or 3000 hours of sun per year. But this climate is very local and therefore by only going to Malaga (45 minutes by car), the weather changes and they have less days of sun and more rain.
- Nerja is still a small village on the coast, where they have succeeded in maintaining the feeling of the genuine Spain. Forget the typical stressed and overexploited tourist villages. Nerja is small and beautiful, with its whitewashed town houses with flower decorated balconies, its meandering streets, and the friendly and hearty town people. There are many good restaurants and tapas bars. Crime rate in Nerja is very low, and you can feel secure at all times. It is easy to enjoy and live in Nerja, and many fall in love with this charming town and return year after year.
- The surroundings of Nerja are beautiful and dramatic at the same time, with the high mountains that somewhere shuts down its spurs all down to the beach. The mountains that surround the village contribute to the excellent climate. The coast consists of small bays with protected sandy beaches and you can even find your own little beach to hang out on, since Nerja is not dominated by big hotels or nightclubs.
- There are many possibilities for different activities. This is thanks to the mountains and the sea and there are activities that suite most people. In the mountains there are many trecking paths and riding routs and with the Mediterranean Sea right here, you can do snorkeling or go for diving expeditions.
- Nerja is perfectly situated for various types of excursions. Immediately nearby you can find Europe´s biggest caves, and the small mountain village Frigiliana, that has won an award for being Spain's most beautiful village. From Nerja it is also easy to get to Gibraltar, the famous Puerto Banus, or one of the many golf courses. Inland you can easily find your way to Seville and Cordoba. In one hour you get to Granada and the world famous Alhambra which was the Moorish Sultan´s Palace. Near Granada you also find Sierra Nevada if you want to change the sun for the snow one day.
- Since 2004 you can find the Wahlberg family in the village of Nerja and their companies, BookNerja and Nerja Adventures. We offer our clients both modern and newly built hotel and apartments. Our goal is to give our clients the best service ever. We have free wifi, free Internet computer, and an IP-phone where you can call to landlines in 40 countries for free. And off course we have POOL and roof terrace.
- For groups we have a well established organization and receive a big number of groups, schools, teams and conferences each year.